Thursday 28 February 2013

Blog Challenge #7

What's the best and worst thing about being your age?

At my age, many things occur. Things like puberty and middle school. The worst thing about being eleven is that you start puberty and your boobs get bigger. It's pretty embarrassing, especially when you have swimming for PE. At my primary school, there aren't many showers in the changing room so my friends and I usually shower together. There was once when a girl who kept saying in the shower, "Vivien, your boobs are soooo big! Hello?! They're soooo big, man!" Plus, you start to think more about boys at eleven. Whenever I talk to a boy in class, at least one student would say, "Stop flirting and get on with your work." Also, one of my friends would sometimes say, "Hey, so and so are flirting with you. Can't you see!" It's so embarrassing.

However, bad things always comes with good ones. The good thing is that at eleven, you start middle school at my school already. You won't be embarrassed if you don't know where to go or if you get lost because everyone is in the first year of middle school and it's fine, especially if you're new. Everyone's finding their way through year 7. Being a year 7 student is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment