Thursday 21 March 2013

Blog Challenge #10

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot

This is a quote that Walter Bagehot wrote. I think it is right because I have had a lot of experience with doing stuff people thought I couldn't do and it feels really good. It seems like you've just conquered that person's land in your heart. It seems like you've succeeded! However, it is wrong in a way because you don't have to do what others think you are expected to. You can go your own way and your own life. You are free and don't always have to be controlled by others with their thoughts. Doing what people think you can't can increase your self-confidence but not really caring about what others say is just a way of saying "I can go my own way and live my own life." Saying this doesn't mean that you're a coward, it just means you are free.





No comments:

Post a Comment