Thursday 1 August 2013

Cup Song

There's a catchy little song that's been going around lately...you've got it right! It's the Cup Song by Anna Kendrick! I was a little annoyed (well, not a little, but TOTALLY) in the beginning when everyone started doing it in class, so I absolutely REFUSED to learn it.

During my vacation to Malaysia with my friends, my BFF told me that it is a really great song and that I'd love it once I've learned it, so I decided to give it a try.

It took SECONDS (literally) for me to learn the song and I was TOTALLY ADDICTED to it!

I was doing it on the bus, the plane, cafeteria, with my hands, in a restaurant, anything you can think of!

The Cup Song is actually a normal song with lyrics (obviously) that uses a cup to make rhythms that accompany the song!

The Cup Song, otherwise known as "When I'm Gone" which is the song's name, was originally performed by Anna Kendrick in the movie "Pitch Perfect". I've heard that Pitch Perfect is a really great movie and is kind of like Glee. I haven't watched it before, but I would like to try it out sometime in the future!

For those of you out there who HAVE heard or learned the song before (which is probably a lot), please comment what you think about the song!

This is the music video of Anna Kendrick's "When I'm Gone". Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment