Thursday 7 May 2015

Bye Hong Kong :( Hello Caterham School

For some of you who I may not have already told, I will be leaving Sha Tin College and Hong Kong in the coming August for the UK :( I will miss you all but I will continue to update this blog! So don't worry! We're still connected by our hearts <3 <3 <3

The school I will be going to called Caterham School and is in the area of Surrey, UK. Caterham School is an independent co-educational day and boarding school in Caterham and a member of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference.
HMC Logo new.png

Awards/Scholarships
If the applicant performs particularly well on the entrance exam test tests, the school may award a scholarship, which in my case, was rewarded to me :) 

Academic results
Caterham School has always performed very well over the years and was always within the top 100 ranking. These results have improved significantly these few years. In the latest GCSE results, around 50% of its students received A* and 78% passed with A*-A, setting a new school record. 112 pupils took Biology or Human Biology and 101 of them achieved an A* with the remaining 11 pupils achieving an A grade. 


A majority of the Sixth Form go on to university studies. At A-Levels, pupils who were rewarded with A* took on a total of 28%. 

University Destinations
For the year 2014, 85% went to 'top tier' universities, including some of which are overseas. These universities include:

- Cardiff University    - Imperial College London    - Newcastle University    - Bristol University    
- London School of Economics and Political Science    - University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge

...and more.

Pay a Visit!
I have actually already went to visit this school during March and I really like it! I personally prefer Caterham School's boarding house more than Epsom College's (I have been to Epsom College to visit during February). But anyways, I have taken my decision to go to Caterham School.
Displaying IMG_20150507_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment